NY [U.S.], May 14 (ANI): The World's biggest cyber attack which has hit 200,000 victims in at least 150 countries threatens to create more havoc on Monday when people return to work.
That's down from seven yesterday.
The NHS announced on Monday that it was "open for business" but acknowledged that some hospitals and GP surgeries are still suffering disruption. "The latest information can be found on the NHS Choices website".
Patients are no longer being diverted away from accident and emergency units following the cyber attack, NHS England says.
"Staff are working hard to ensure that the small number of organisations still affected return to normal shortly".
"If people have hospital or GP appointments they should attend unless told otherwise".
Le nuove classi sociali secondo l'Istat. Siamo vecchi ea rischio povertà
CON BASSO REDDITO NIENTE LAUREA - Il titolo di studio è ereditario e legato al reddito della famiglia di origine . Calo delle nascite - Nel 2016, infine, si registra un nuovo minimo delle nascite (474 mila).
But it added that GP practices across the region are "still asking patients to consider delaying contacting their practice unless they really need to for the next few days to allow time to clear backlogs caused by the cyber-attack".
The West Herts Hospitals NHS Trust - which runs hospitals in Watford, St Albans and Hemel Hempstead - also experienced IT failures last week.
Dr George Farrelly, a GP in East London, said his practice did not have access to patient records and could not prescribe medicines when news of the attack broke on Friday (12 May).
However the fault lies with a well-known security flaw in the computer system used by hospitals including Southport and Ormskirk NHS Trust.
Hospitals have stopped diverting patients following last week's cyber attack which crippled many NHS Trusts' IT systems.
It still has diversions in place for Trauma, Stroke and urgent heart attack treatment, where diagnostic services are required.