"When parents of the 82 Chibok girls arrive from Chibok (in a matter of days) doubting Thomases will see that they are truly ChibokGirls", she added.
Some of the released girls during their meeting with President Buhari on Sunday.
He said: "In his inaugural address, President Muhammadu Buhari said the Administration can not claim to have defeated Boko Haram without rescuing the Chibok girls".
She met with the girls in Abuja, accompanied by the Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed, and the Minister of Women's Affairs, Jummai Alhassan.
The mass abduction of almost 300 schoolgirls from a boarding school three years ago brought world attention to Boko Haram's deadly rampage in northern Nigeria.
Thousands of women and young girls have been abducted in the eight-year insurgency, which has left at least 20,000 people dead and displaced more than 2.6 million.
Photos released by the government Sunday showed the rail-thin president addressing the Chibok schoolgirls at his official residence Sunday evening, a day after their release. The school girls were freed Saturday, starting from steps by the government of Switzerland and the International Red Cross Committee, to exchange them by possible extremists that have been arrested. Amnesty International quickly released a statement urging the government to respect the girls' privacy and not subject them to a media circus. "We provide transportation from Boko Haram to the Nigerian government".
Eden Hazard warns Chelsea not to let standards slip
Chelsea will celebrate winning the Premier League title when they take on Sunderland at Stamford Bridge on Sunday afternoon. However, he insists it is too early to say if Cahill will become captain on a permanent basis from next season.
May 6, 2017: Nigeria's government says another 82 schoolgirls are released.
The Chairman, Chibok Community in Abuja, Hosea Tsambido, told reporters in Abuja, on Tuesday, that the attitude of the Federal Government was not only suspicious but was at variance with how the government handled the rescue of the 21 schoolgirls in October a year ago.
Galang said they don't yet know who has been released, "but we're very happy that many have been freed". "They will undergo the same procedure", he added. "We hope these girls will be soon reunited with their loved ones". It is the second group release; Nigeria announced in October that 21 girls had been freed after negotiations with the extremists. He says he can not travel the long distance from his home in northern Nigeria to the capital without the government's invitation and assurance that he will see her. Alhassan said they traveled to Chibok for Christmas but upon their return to the capital said they were scared to go back to their community.
"She further advised the girls that apart from their education, they should also learn a trade in order to empower themselves", the statement read. We will never prevent them from seeing their daughters.
Some of the girls who escaped shortly after the mass kidnapping said some classmates had died from illness, and others were radicalized and didn't want to come home.
Mausi Segun, from Human Rights Watch in Nigeria, said the released girls were likely to have to deal with issues such as their abduction, the effects of conflict and prolonged isolation.