Cleanup that was expected to begin Friday on a Florida sinkhole that destroyed two homes has been postponed after a large section of the sinkhole collapsed overnight.
Pasco Emergency Management officials say more homes have been condemned following last month's massive sinkhole that swallowed two homes in Land O' Lakes.
In addition, the sinkhole has grown since Thursday night, and it is now around 260 feet at its widest point.
County spokesman Doug Tobin says officials are reluctant to say the sinkhole is growing wider without a geological survey.
Respawn CEO: Despite sales stumble, expect more 'Titanfall'
In 2015, Respawn announced it was teaming up with Korean mobile publisher Nexon to developer Android and iOS spin-off games. However he also admitted that sales might have been better if the game was released in a different window.
Officials gave an update on the sinkhole Saturday morning, and said they are still trying to determine if the sinkhole is active.
Earth has been brought in to stabilize the banks. He says the banks aren't considered a part of the sinkhole. No one was injured in the collapse.
Besides the two swallowed homes, residents in three other nearby homes were displaced because of the risk.